Monday, December 21, 2009

Eternal Sunshine

Yes I know , I haven’t been updating regularly but I have been so busy with everything in my life that I simply don’t have the time ….. Busy being happy (pretty ironic)…. I wouldn’t have imagined that for me a few months back …. But then you should never underestimate the ability of life to surprise you. I really don’t know what changed or what’s working for me but I’m happy and I know it because I can’t wait to wake up and start another day. There is so much beauty around me, it overwhelms at me times …… I’m so happy that I can just die.
I couldn’t help but wonder what changed??? Me, my luck or God?? Whatever it was, I’m grateful to it for making me realize the beauty of imperfection. I remember at one point wanting so much out of life in one go and not having the resources to get those desires. I was desperate, feeling this void in my soul which I thought, could be filled with every possible thing in the world. As a matter of this fact someone asked what would I remember this year for??? I would say realization!!! Realization of what we are supposed to do here. I knew it all along but I forgot to apply it. This god sent angel helped me realize it. How ironic is it that I would run into her and she would teach me the greatest lessons of my life.
The lesson to appreciate life and love every moment of it while we are alive. It doesn’t matter if you don’t make it in life; it doesn’t matter if you are not perfect, if you don’t look the way you should be, what matters is you ….. And only you!!! Your imperfection is your beauty. We are told to be this person that everyone wants us to be ….. But what and who for??? We slog our asses (sorry for that word) to become one tenth of that image that is being pasted in our minds only to disappoint ourselves n everyone and lose our soul on the way…..
It would be foolish to say I know it all but I wish people could stop just for one day….. Just one day n appreciate what they have and not aim for the sky but the earth they are walking on. Who knows? I can be living in a fool’s paradise but then I’m HAPPY!!! (How many of u can say that???).
As lenka sings, “Enjoy the show ……”
Some food for thought until I blog next time … I hope someone reads it this time and gives some feedback …. Anyone???

2 comments:

  1. hey it was a wonderful way of expressin smthng wat u feel in words....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right... One needs to be happy.... Life is a celebration...Just enjoy it...KEEP UPDATING..

    ReplyDelete